Green Apple cake (make 4 loaf)
Recipe to follow
4 -5 Granny smith, separated 3 apples peeled cored and thinly slices (I use mandolin) , 2 apples blend with robocope until smooth this will make texture more rich apple flavor)
2 cups white sugar
5 tsp cinnamon powder
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup Canola oil (grapeseeds oil would be great too, a bit pricy)
1 tbsp vanilla
1/4 cup orange juice
3 cups flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F, grease baking pan with butter and lightly flour. Peel and slice apples and sprinkle with cinnamon, 2 apples blend in robocope
2. In a larger bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
3. In another bowl combine all the wet ingredients.
4. pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients. combine till smooth with spatula.
5. array slices apple to bottom. pour batter and array slices apple in middle, pour batter. can make 4 loaf or baking pan is up to you. the thicker the longer bake.
6. bake until insert toothpick comes out clean. when ready place a wire rack and upside down the cake. let cool.
Enjoy! pretty simple recipe and taste good.
You must be logged in to post a comment.